AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
MIMIRO is a dynamic agri-tech company building applications for farmers and data centric products for industry partners. MIMIRO delivers solutions to over 95% of Norway’s dairy farmers and supports the agriculture industry through the provision of leading-edge data products. To deliver this range of services and products requires a solid, secure and scalable cloud platform. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our cloud infrastructure team.
MIMIRO is in production with AWS, Terraform, GitOps, FluxCD, K8S, containerized solutions, and operational monitoring. We are looking for someone to help us evolve this exciting combination of technologies to give us even greater speed and efficiency in the solutions we build.
We believe in creating a better, more sustainable future using technology to improve agriculture.Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the needs of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture solutions when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data security.
MIMIRO is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA, Felleskjøpet Agri and Gjensidige and have 26 employees. In 2019, MIMIRO won the innovation prize for agriculture.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at MIMIRO, you will be responsible for
● Ensuring operation of the AWS infrastructure,in either a specific product team or as a engineer working on cross-cutting concerns in the platform team
● Building reusable modules as standardized infrastructure components.
● Developing solutions that contribute to self-service and autonomous teams
● Operating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
● Deployment strategy and refining solutions for deployment process
● Monitoring alerts, dashboards etc to survey performance and monitor infrastructure
● Implementing solutions to measure KPI’s in the team
We are looking for someone with
● Relevant experience in an operational Cloud and DevOps setting
● 1 – 2 years experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud solutions
● Good experience with networking
● Experience with desired state, gitops or K8S a benefit
● Scripting language experience a benefit
● University Degree in Computer Science or similar
● Curiosity and interest in agriculture and agri-tech
● Fluency in English and Norwegian
You’ll need to be responsible, actionable and adventurous, and thus live out MIMIRO’s values. You will succeed in this role if you quickly spot opportunities for automatization and like to build solutions and tools that enable you and the team to develop our solutions in a more effective and robust way.
MIMIRO can offer you
● Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
● Offices in Oslo (Share) and right by the station in Ås in Akershus. ((In MIMIRO we work according to the "new standard" after Covid and you will have the flexibility to work from home when needed.)
● Great opportunities for personal development
● And an exciting opportunity to be a part of building MIMIRO as a company, from start-up to potential international expansion
● Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
● Competitive salary and benefits
Do you want to know more? Please contact Stine E. Syversen, mob: 99722758 (stine.syversen.mimiro.no).
Do you want to know more about us from a technology perspective, take a look :) https://open.mimiro.io/