MIMIRO is a dynamic agri-tech company building applications for farmers and data centric products for industry partners. MIMIRO delivers solutions to over 95% of Norway’s dairy farmers and supports the agriculture industry through the provision of leading-edge data products. To deliver this range of services and products requires a dedicated team of engineers. We are expanding our backend developer team, consisting of Sven,Trude and Tommy – would you like to be part of this exciting journey?
We are working with Go, Kotlin, K8S, and AWS to build scalable B2C and B2B solutions. We work in an agile way with cross functional teams driven by requirements from product owners.
We believe in creating a better, more sustainable future using technology to improve agriculture. Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the needs of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture solutions when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data security.
As a Backend Developer, you will be
● Working in a cross functional team building products defined by product owners
● Contributing to discussions on architecture, technology choices, deployment, and development processes.
● Working continuously to improve our solutions
● Working with infrastructure engineers to ensure stable and robust solutions
We are looking for someone with
● 5+ years’ experience writing production quality code
● Experience working with product development
● High standards for solution robustness and code quality
● The ability to write code that is easily tested and maintained
● Experience or strong interest in working with and learning Go
● Curiosity and interest in agri-tech.
● Preferably fluency in Norwegian, in addition to English
You’ll need to be responsible, action orientated and adventurous, and thus live out MIMIROs values. You will succeed in this role if you are curious and eager to learn about new technologies and domains. You are a great communicator.
MIMIRO can offer you
● Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
● Great opportunities for personal development
● Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
● Competitive salary and benefits
Office and people
You can switch between using the downtown offices at SHARE in Oslo, the practical office right by the railway in Ås or working from home when needed. We bring with us people from England, Oslo, India, Fjørtoft, Germany, Stavanger, Fredrikstad and many more other places. So, the working language is a good mix of different languages and dialects. Come as you are 😊
MIMIRO is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA, FelleskjøpetAgri and Gjensidige and have 26 employees. In 2019, MIMIRO won the innovation prize for agriculture.
Do you want to know more? Please contact Stine E. Syversen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to know more about us from a technology perspective, take a look: https://open.mimiro.io/